Friends of Open Streets


Angelita wrote on Apr 01, 2015 15:38:

Wow, well, have you called the insnrauce company where you insure the car? That's probably the BEST place to get the gap from. Although they won't cover any negative equity rolled into the loan.Besides that, either drive very, very carefully for the next three years, or sell the car/cancel the deal even if it costs you. Sounds like it's going to cost you about three times what it should, anyway.

Tommy wrote on Nov 06, 2016 01:55:
An ingltlieent answer - no BS - which makes a pleasant change

Post a response

« Back to 'Re-designing Streets'